Total Pageviews
Thursday, November 26, 2015
Life's twists and turns
It's been a year since I have posted here...I'm not quite sure where this year has gone, but its 4am on Thanksgiving and I can't sleep. The twins are 4 and are at preschool and loving it. They are in different classes and I think it gives them a chance to grow at their own pace without being compared. I work at a different company. Since working at Chrysalis for 2 years, I was a CNA for a while before I decided I hated it and how I was coming home and not spending any time with my wonderful family. I am now at Teleperformance close to a year there now actually. I now also sell Usborne Books and More, its not as successful as I was hoping it would be but I am still working hard to provide for my family. Josh is 2 almost 3 and is more of a handful I feel then the twins ever were/are. Life definitely isn't where I thought it would be and there are times I sit and do a lot of "what if.." but then I realize it isn't about the what if's its about the what is now and how you can change it and make it better then it already is. I may not be the adult I thought I would be or anyone else for that matter, but I am getting what needs to be done done and doing it just one day at a time and enjoying my kids just as they are and thankful they are happy heathly kids. What else could a Mom ask for? Other than maybe $1 million? HaHa :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment