So since one of my last posts a lot of time has passed. My son is now 1 years old. My daughters are 3. I am still working for the same company 2 years later hoping to get a promotion if I can keep up the hard work I feel I am doing. I am going to college for a Bachlors degree in Psychology along with every thing else in my life. I am hoping to move us out here soon if my idea as a Pure Romance consultant pans out just in case me getting my promotion still doesn't happen just yet.
The twins still aren't potty trained but not sure they really want to at the moment so I am giving it a break. My hubby is still looking for work and going back to school in the fall. All in all my life isn't fantastic, but we are getting there.
I try to remember every day is a new beginning and something has to give here soon with all the work I am putting forth. So, I guess we will see where life takes us next :)
No comments:
Post a Comment