I have had this "problem" for pretty much as long as I can remember. Where I say i'll get to something and then I don't. Whether it be putting dishes away, folding clothes and putting them away, pretty much anything to do with cleaning up after myself. I'm now a mom of 3 where my youngest is just barely going on a month old and my twins being 2.
Don't get me wrong I always have full intention of doing it but there is always some type of excuse or reason on why I can't or won't do it. I'm not sure how to fix it. I have tried the "its gonna be done right as it happens" type deal and it doesn't last more then like a week. I just don't know what to do and it's effecting my relationships at this point and its hurting me...
No comments:
Post a Comment