In the time I haven't blogged a lot has happened, as can be expected with a family with 3 kids. I am still at my job and I still sell Usborne...well sort of. I have to get my site back up and get a stock of books again. We had to move out of our own house due to rent being extremely high. Back at my Mom's whom doesn't like anything with fur we had to give away our deal Julius. Julius is with a good family that had cats so he could play with them and still be loved on and taken care of. We do miss him but didn't have much of a choice.
School season starts up next week and the girls are eager to start their year as Kindergarteners. They will be in the same class this year which I guess we will see if it is good or bad haha! I am hoping to get my own car (van is the hope) and do more hours to move out and maybe move up in my other job so I can be more successful as an Usborne Consultant.
This is all I can think of as the changes go in our lives. I hope all are doing well and know we as the Smith's are always here for the people we care about :)
No comments:
Post a Comment