Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2017

Best Quality

I believe my best quality is my friendship. Thinking about this I was going to go with my eyes but are my eyes really something that make me who I am? I wanted something that spoke about who I am as a person. I have always held my friends in high regard. I would fight anyone for them and to keep them safe. I'm that friend that will come to you at 4am to hear you cry about the break up, I'm that friend who will make a fool of myself just to see my friend even slightly smile. I bend over backwards partly in hopes that a friend will do the same and because its just the type of person I am.

I believe we need to see more kindness in the world so I am trying to be that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment