Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lost and Found

You know those people that you think will never leave? Those people in your life that you think that no matter how much you screw up, how much you hurt them they will always have your back? I'm not talking family, I'm talking those really good friends that you have all the inside jokes with, the friends you would turn to at 3 am because of a bad break up or whatever else? I've had a couple of them. People that I really never thought would ever ditch me. I found out...I was wrong.
The main one that comes to mind is the last "friend" I lost. I thought he would stick around no matter what stupid things I did. For story sake, we will call him Bill. Now, Bill and I had been friends for 7 years. We survived high school and helped each other through the worst of all things. when I found out I was pregnant, Ryan and I even named him god father. Things were great. Then one day like all these stories go, it all changed. He started disrespecting Ryan, telling me he was a bad guy, I could do better, Ryan wasn't a man, etc. Well, of course I didn't like hearing it. So, I put Bill's and my relationship sort of on the back burner. I still cared for him, but I didn't like him saying those things about the love of my life. We stopped talking for a while.
I had the girls and he stopped by the hospital once, it was nice to see him, however, I could tell things still weren't the same between us. Tension was still high. Bill tried to hide it...He wasn't very good at it when it came to us though. Anyway, I contacted him about a month after the hospital, I had forgotten a movie at his house, I wanted it back. He told me to come get it, however with one of my daughters home only for a couple days, I didn't want her not near me. Bill's family didn't like Ryan and visa versa. Bill told me to leave Ryan and Mackenzie and come over to grab it real fast. I didn't like the though and I told him that. This is where it started to get real sticky. Bill asked in a smart aliky way if Ryan couldn't handle the baby on his own. I got defensive and told him to back off, and told him that I would just rather not leave the baby and asked why it would be such a big deal if he dropped it off himself.
The fight persued and he got his mother, his fiancee, and a "family friend" in our fight. I had a good number of people calling me names and fighting with me. To think, this all started over a movie. They all made horrible gibes at Ryan and myself. One, even had the odasity to tell me I better watch Ryan because maybe he would do something to our girls! That royally pissed me off of course. I however, decided, getting into a fight just wasn't worth it anymore. I'm not in high school and we could rebuy the movie no big deal. I left the fight there. Decided that if they wanted to be immature thats their deal, I had better things to do with my time.
Ryan and I decided to go to the store that night to go get more diapers for our little girls. Who happened to drive up at that EXACT moment? who else other then Bill and his ENTIRE family and of course the stupid "family friend" Bill's younger sister and the "family friend" decided to jump out of the van and bull rush Ryan and I while we were walking to the doors of the store. Ryan turned around and got ready to defend me and our baby. They decided it would be dumb to go head on with Ryan.
Ryan called the cops as we made our way into the store and into safety. Too bad that wasn't the finish. The sister and "family friend" then decided to walk past us, glare, call me something I won't post, stay in the store for a whole minute before walking back past us calling me the name again. By this time Ryan and I were talking to the store manager about our safety and our daughters.
We finally made it back home safe, thankfully and we didn't have problems until about half a block away from my house I got a wonderful text from Bill's mother saying that I had hurt Bill and though he nor her was going to call DSFS on us, someone was going to. Ryan and I knew exactly whom that would be. Our conclusion was correct when about a half hour later I got a text from the "family friend" saying that she was going to call DCFS to get our daughters taken away.
The thought killed me, losing my daughters because of this stupid family because of a fight over a movie...How was that justice? How was that fair? How in the hell was that logical? The thought still scares me since DCFS could show up on our door at any day. However, I know Ryan and I are taking great care of our daughters and we have no worry about losing them.

So, I guess the point of this blog other then to get this out of my system and to just be able to really see it...Be careful whom you trust, because one day, someone may try to hurt you more by trying to hurt the ones you love most in life. I warn you now, I maybe a new mother but if ANYTHING were to happen to my girls or Ryan, there will be hell to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment