7 months ago two precious little girls came out of me through a c-section. I didn't get to see them until later in the afternoon or the next day, everything is a little hazy from being in the hospital and all the painpills they pumped me with, even though they were born at 5:59 am and 6 am. There is still no crawling, but we are definitely working on rolling over.
It's amazing how big they have gotten. They are now in size 3 diaper, in the hospital the premie diapers were huge on them. We recently got some old diapers back from Grammy and Grandpa's and they were newborns...I even forgot they were there. To think they are now 16 lbs is a scary thought sometimes. I feel like so much has changed and yet everything is still the same. I wouldn't want my girls any different. I love them exactly how they are!
I remember how enthused I was to be able to drink regular coca-cola again. What a taste :D I missed it, but it was a sacrifice I worked hard on to tame for my daughters. I didn't want them to get hurt or suffer from my bad judgement. Luckily Ryan kept me in line. I would do anything for my girls, for my husband. Just don't ask me to fully get rid of coke...if you must you must...I just prefer it in my system. I am a happier person with it.
Well, since I am officially rambling...I think I will end it here. I don't seem to really have a point anymore. Maybe the next post won't be so out there like this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment