Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Message

So, a couple days ago I finished reading The Message By: Lance Richardson. I had a feeling since I was 13 that it wasn't random angels that were helping me and prompting me, it was my Dad, and other people that care for me, other family members that had passed. This book brought me to tears a good number of times. It was moving and beautiful. It's an easy read and only 154 pages long. I felt the spirit so strongly reading this book.
I read it because my Mom asked me to. Told me that she thought I would enjoy it, boy was she ever right! I mean I can't even think of times that my Mom was wrong about things I would like or not like. I'm one of those kids that even now that I have my own, unless I seek the advice and I like the said advice I still don't listen. So, when something I do is exactly what my Mother told me not to do and I do it anyway and I think back on it I go "Oh, maybe I should have listened my Mom knows what she is talking about." I have gotten better at this but I'm still not the pro I think I should be. After 21 years I think my Mom might know me a bit better then I really give her credit for.
My Mom is the most amazing woman I know. She is strong, level headed, sweet, warm, funny, fun to be around, inspiring...among very many other things. I hope I can be half the mom my Mom is.

No comments:

Post a Comment