Ok, I'm a strong believer that you don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I have a friend (no seriously I have this friend) and she got pregnant from this guy that she's not serious with they are just...making very bad choices and not protecting themselves and know like ABSOLUTELY nothing about each other. So, she comes over to tell us that she is and we are excited for her. Yes, being pregnant young and without a commitment is terrifying, (this isn't the first friend that has had a kid without being married or in a serious relationship) however if you are having sex with someone you should know something about them. So anyway, she comes over tells us and starts talking to the twins about how they will have a new friend in a while. (So my assumption is that she will keep it (I guess I really need to listen to "don't assume it makes an ass out of you and me")) She finally tells the "father" and they have a long talk (again assuming) So, she talks to me and ends up telling me that she talked to him and their conclusion...which as you probably have guessed...is abortion because they aren't ready to be parents.
I can get not being ready. I was terrified when I found out that I was pregnant, let alone with two. A part of me wasn't ready to be a Mom. However, now? I wouldn't change it for the world. I love my daughters more then anything.
I guess what I'm trying to say is how could someone do that? An innocent life is being taken away because of two reckless people. They aren't even teenagers. If a teenager can step up and be a Mom and still go to school and get her diploma why can't a girl that has a job and her own vehicle not take the time to be pregnant even if she puts the baby up for adoption...or to be a Mom to a precious little life?
http://www.israelite.net/abortion.htm
Please read the site above, at least save it to read later, scan over it. The story on the right is very heart felt.

No comments:
Post a Comment