Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Life Goes On

I must be really bad at this blogging thing, since I can go without doing it for a couple months and forget I even have a blog. Not to mention that with twin 10 month olds its hard to go anywhere with my head still attached.
Zoe officially crawls now. While Mackenzie is sick with a cold, its a first. They got to 10 months before either of them get sick, I just hope it won't pass on or last too long. Luckily, even though she is sick she still has the big smily and the cute giggles (mixed in with a few coughs though). I still wouldn't change my life as a mother of twins for anything. Sure, it gets hard sometimes, but its why I have Ryan, my family and my social life. I have the best around. Plus, it gets hard with even one kid, I'm just blessed with two at the same age!
I think the hardest part if finding time for myself so I can read, write, blog or watch a show. The girls take up a lot of my time and energy and by the time they take naps or go down for the night all I want to do is sleep. Lately however I have been reading more and writing and taking more time for me which has helped me a lot.
Since I have been reading, a blog or two down you will notice a post about a book, well, I decided to make another blog just about the books I read. Just sometimes it may take me longer to post there because it takes a bit to read a book and still be a mom, I am figuring all this balancing of life stuff out though. Who would have thought it would be so hard?
That ^^^^ is my other blog, follow if you wish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment