So, last few days I have been thinking about the same thing over and over before I fall asleep, so I decided its about time I share it with the world and get it out of my head. So, I have decided that a parent's love for their child is unique. I mean sure you may hear it all the time but have you really sat down and thought about it?
For example, Just because a parent is off working (truck drivers, military, traveling salesmen) doesn't mean that they don't love their child, sure they don't spend all their time with them, heck, I wouldn't be surprised if when they get home that they still don't spend all their time with their kids. Does that make them bad parents? I don't think so.
What about abusive parents? I don't think they hate their children, I mean there maybe some cases that the parent feels cheated out of their past and they didn't get the life that they wanted to live blah blah blah. consequence of having sex if you aren't being careful among other things (don't think I have to go into that part since like everyone knows :D) Anyway, my point is that yes there is better ways of dealing with bad behavior then being abusive or neglecting even the country is finally helping those stressed out parents http://www.familysupportcenter.org/crisisNursery.php It's over stressed parents that just happen to take it out on their kids. No its not fair but at this point in society its a fact of life.
I guess my point is, is I really sat and have thought about it and there is more then one way to love your child. As long as your kid knows? What else matters?
No comments:
Post a Comment