Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2012

More Life

I have been busy with work or my kids lately or just been too lazy to write...it is something I am trying to work on. I feel my life spinning out of control so its time for me to put my thoughts down so I can clear my head at least a little.
The twins are close to 2 now. Growing so big! My husband and I are now expecting our 3rd child. A bouncing, kicking healthy baby boy!
I have been working at a company called Chrysalis for 5 months now. I go into a home where there is disabled people and help them become as independent as possible. I have really been enjoying it even if some days its harder and you want to pull your hair out but I guess that is the truth with all jobs right?
I have decided I need to start doing more for me. I'm not sure what yet but I want to learn different things and skills and do some self improvement. I guess we will see how that goes. That is all I can really think of since its almost 4am and I haven't slept since yesterday morning. So until I remember more I guess this is the end of my blog for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment