Total Pageviews
Monday, December 17, 2012
Hobbies
So I work this job that I now do the grave shift which is from 10pm to 5am or to 9am and most of it I have all the time in the world. it. As you know I am typically a writer and I would write but with nothing going on in my head that way where I don't know what to write I haven't been. Not even in my journal since I feel like nothing is going on. So I need something to do while I'm at work that is quiet and easy to put in a bag and stuff so like I can't do scrapbooking but I want to learn something new and hopefully be good at it. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money but something I can enjoy if you know what I mean. Maybe I can even get some money off of it if I get good enough at it. Wouldn't that be cool? So if you have any thoughts or comments let me know. I need a brain boost :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment