Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Newest 2 Year Olds

Well another year has come and gone where my girls are officially 2! They have learned so much in the last year. They are growing into good big girls. I have a hard time sometimes thinking about reality and how they are growing so big and so fast. Not that it's a bad thing, just as they are my first kids its sometimes hard to see how fast they grow.
Mackenzie is our cuddler, she loves cuddling and giving kisses. She is very empathetic towards her sister and tries to make her feel better when she is upset (which sometimes actually just makes it worse but hey its the thought that counts).
Zoe is our adventure child, she gets into everything and just always getting into trouble. I know a lot of it is she is just learning in her own way. She really isn't trying to get into trouble just learning of her world, it grows bigger each time they do because then she can see more haha! She is also been Mommy's girl lately. We have friends that recently had a new baby and while holding the baby Zoe got upset until I handed the baby back to his Mommy and picked her up, then she was right as rain, goes back to playing and ignoring me.
So, I have decided she is going to have to help me with my son that will be born in April. She will be a good big sister, just like Mackenzie will. I can't wait for them to meet him. Hell, I can't wait to meet him. See the little face that has been keeping me up at night with heart burn or kicking me weird or rolling into my lungs or pelvic bone.
Health wise we haven't had much problems, they both got RSV this year and had to take Mackenzie to the ER for a treatment to help her breathe but other then that their immune systems are amazing.
They are still both learning to talk although Zoe is picking up on words faster. Mackenzie knows them she just doesn't like talking I guess (good thing I have been showing them sign language here and there or we would be in a lot of trouble haha).
I think that is all I can think of at the time. I know its been a long time since I have posted here just sometimes I don't know what to say.
Our family is still unbroken and growing stronger with each new day. I wouldn't take it back for anything! You may push us down or try and hold us back but we will always find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment