Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 14

Day 14- A picture of you and your family

This is a picture of my soon to be husband, whom I am head over heels for. and my adorable twins that I would do anything to keep safe. I love all three so much.

In other news, Ryan and I finally both got jobs. We are thrilled to finally have money coming and be able to pay off family and friends that have helped us. He is full time and day shift while I am part time and at night. So, I don't think we will have many issues on needing to take care of the girls. After we finally pay off everyone we are finally going to be moving out of my mom's basement. Don't get me wrong I love my mother but, I think we have been living under her wings so to speak a bit to long. It is now time or getting very close for us to get our own wings to protect our own kids. It's time for us to stop being the kids we want to be and become the adults we need and want to strive for. I never want my girls to worry about a next meal or clothes on their backs...I need/want them to know they can depend on their family to take care of their needs. Help them learn to be good citizens and people in the community. I want them to be people that others can look up to....

No comments:

Post a Comment