Myself on the other hand I want what I want now however mine is about the affection. I want to be held and kissed and cuddled more than anything else. Most people would believe its because I didn't receive that affection as a child. However I did. I was very loved and everything so I believe I know I deserve it so I pine for it, I cherish it. I love laying down at night with Ryan right next to me. I love waking up to him every morning. Of course I think money and some material things are great but to me being with Ryan and the girls is enough for me. Hearing Ryan laugh, the girls smile. It just means the world to me. Of course there are days I just want to run away but I know its all worth it in the end. It's all worth it now.
I guess what I'm getting at is even though Ryan and myself are both the "I want what I want" type of people, we do know whats important and we go for whats right for the whole family not just us at the time. All the time we aren't happy about it...such is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment