Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 21 and 22

Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy

Okay, so I know I'm breaking a rule by putting up two pictures. However, my family for as much as the three of them drive me bonkers make me just down right joyful. I have never loved so much, so deeply ever before. I don't know how I would survive without those three. Ryan is my other half. I don't know how I would survive without him. Even before the twins he just makes everything just so much better, easier. I never have to question his motives or why he does what he does. What makes him tick or what he's thinking. He has always been honest and the best thing I could ever ask for to marry or to spend my life with. Mackenzie, she can make me smile. Zoe can too of course. We see Mackenzie smile a lot..Zoe doesn't really, she just goes cross-eyed and shapes her mouth like she has a sucker or a binki in her mouth. Funniest thing ever. Mackenzie will smile at you and talk with you. She really likes to jabber about how life is so rough for her. She is definitely mommy and daddy's drama princess. There are days where I will sit or lay next to them and watch them sleep (all three) and wonder how I would be, who I would be without them. With the twins though there are some days I wonder how I'll survive...and others where I know I couldn't survive without them cuddled on my chest. I myself have a sense of security when I know I'm what made them calm. I'm someone they know they can trust. I love all three of them and I always will. I'm no one without the people around me that helped shape me into the mom, almost wife, sister, aunt, daughter, granddaughter, niece, friend and stranger I am today.


Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

What makes me different. I'm always honest about who I am, what I stand for. I don't hide. I am always upfront about my feelings and just everything. I love anyone that has never given me a reason to not. Until you give me a reason i will care for you. I have an open heart and not scared to show who I am.

This one was longer at one point but my internet crashed and didn't save in time so. This is the smaller version of what it said. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment