Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 19 and 20

Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Baby: because its one of the many pet names Ryan has for me.
Wolf: because my favorite animal has always been or for a very long time at least been wolfs. I have a friend that refuses to call me by my given name and calls me Wolf all the time.
Melly-belly: Because it rhymed and we were dumb kids.

Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
If you can't answer this one yourselves...then I have a hard time calling you friends. It would be my Ryan. There has never been anyone like him. Sure, there are times we fight. However, its a good thing. If you don't disagree someone is lying about something if you always agree. Our fights never last long either. We always solve them, I'm not talking sweeping under the rug solve, I'm talking really solve them talk them out for hours if we must. We don't like fighting or arguing. We agree on a lot of stuff too though. Most of how we want the girls to grow we agree on. Anyway, I don't think I could ever see myself with anyone else. Ryan has my heart, soul, and anything else he wants. I'm not just saying this because we had kids together. No, what Ryan and I have is the real deal people. We are so insync sometimes it scares me. All the more reason why I love him. No matter how scared I could get I know he is here to keep me safe and love me just the way I am, and of course turn me more and more into a gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment