A. Age: 45 :) combined that is...
B. Bed size: We have a queen!
C. Chore you hate: Doing laundry, I swear no matter how much you get done...there is always more...you just cant keep up with it...
D. Dogs: None as of late but I do want pets in the near future...perhaps...
E. Essential start to your day: Opening my eyes and seeing Ryan right next to me or somewhere in the room (He does like to run off before I can see him)
F. Favorite color: Silver
G. Gold or silver: Silver... without a doubt.
H. Height: I'm 5'5" and Ryan is 6'2"
I. Instruments: Um...used to play piano...was in percussions...other then that...I would rather sing in the shower
J. Job title: Something about ads at Kohl's...if anyone knows this title...please let me know :D
K. Kids: twins...go me...
L. Live: South Ogden...may move eventually...soon...
M. Mom’s name: Brenda
N. Nicknames: I have too many to even start to name...
O. Overnight hospital stays: too many...the latest one was me giving birth. I was in the hospital with Ryan not leaving my side for 5 days...thats a long time to be stuck in a bed attached to dumb cords that you trip over on your way to the bathroom...
P. Pet peeve: People that always fight to be right even when they know they are wrong. (oh and Taryn, if you read this...people having a pet peeve...is a pet peeve so you are a pet peeve to yourself?! :D thought I would just add that)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Where did you come from? Planet "Loser"?
"As opposed to Planet "Look At Me, Look At Me"?
R. Right or left handed: I am a lefty!
S. Siblings: I have a brother and a sister
T. Time you wake up: Which time you talking? My girls wake me up lots
U. Underwear: The normal kind :)
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts, and Cauliflower.
U. Underwear: The normal kind :)
V. Vegetables you dislike: Brussel Sprouts, and Cauliflower.
W. What makes you run late: I have to make sure that we have everything we need...and sometimes its still a fail...
X. X-Rays you’ve had: I broke my arm in 9th grade
Y. Yummy food you make: Does PB&J's count?? I also make yummy french toast...whenever i get ambitious
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Wolves
No comments:
Post a Comment