Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 13

Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear "Friend",
I keep going through how it all happened in my head...How we met, memories as kids, the hopes that one day we would become family...one way or another we were gonna make it happen. I loved how close we were. Everyone knew how strong we were and knew not to mess with us. I thought of all the friends I had gotten...I would never have to watch my back when it came to you.
I was always there for you. I was breaking curfew, I got grounded so much I started to believe it was normal, I would have died for you, hell I would of killed for you girl. I loved you so much.
Yet, here I sit wondering where I went wrong with you. Was it you moving? Was it I continued to live my life instead of hide under a bed like you did? I did everything in my power to make you happy. Either way, you cut me out of your life. Best friends for 10 years and I dont even get an announcement? You were my sister and I couldnt even get a wedding announcement? When we were kids we talked about us being in each others lines, the wedding colors, where we wanted our wedding? How much of me did you forget? How much did you really care about me?
Evidently none...thank you so much for that lesson. Like losing my Dad wasn't enough? You can't answer your damn house phone at 10 in the night...That doesnt give you a hint of something is wrong when I call about five dozen times?! You weren't there. I didn't even get a sympathy card from you let a lone a phone call or you there at his funeral! 10 years of a friendship and I find out about your wedding through facebook...I didn't even get my own pictures.
One of the things that gets me is you tell me you sent me an announcement and yet you ask for my address? How stupid do you think I am?!
Thank you for ending the friendship, heaven forbid you being at my wedding or when my girls or any of my future kids are being born. Don't worry, they will know about you...they will know that their are some sick twisted people in the world just like you...people that pretend to be your friend for so many years...then turn around and stab you in the back. You were never a true friend. You were a damn friend at your own convenience. Well I'm done. You can't hurt me anymore and you will never have that power over me again. You would be lucky to talk to me again...I hope when you see my face it gives you hell...

Your EX TT,
Melani

p.s. I stand on my own...like you never will!

No comments:

Post a Comment