Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blog name

My blog means exactly what it says...Life...its about my life. It's not just about my daughters or my love life, or school, or work. It's everything that comes together that makes my life so wonderful, horrible, and tough and teach me things. I hope to look back on this after a few years and see how far I've come and how I used to be and see how I've grown. I hope to show my kids how I used to be and teach them through my example not just by being there. I want them to read through my journals after I'm gone and keep close to their hearts what I have been through and what I've seen and learn from my mistakes and know that I did the best I could for them and myself...well...for me most of the time. My mom does usually ask me why I take the hard path instead of listening to her when it comes to my life. Anyway...My blog means that this is just collections of things I don't want to forget or learn from or be able to go back and read some good memories that I forgot. Life is supposed to be enjoyed..never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment