Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 1


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I want to become a published successful author
2. I have twin girls
3. My favorite color is Silver
4. I play pogo.com
5. I love World of Warcraft and rock band
6. I want to learn the drums
7. I went through years of choir but I still dont think I sing well
8. I love cheese
9. I have drank cocoa-cola for as long as I can remember
10. I've been to Hawaii and Alaska
11. Favorite animal is a wolf
12. Dad died when I was 13
13. I love watching and reading series
14. I have always loved listening to Back Street Boys, Osmonds, Beach Boys among others
15. I get distracted very easily

So here is the beginning of my 30 day challenge, let me know what you think and if you blog send me your link or something so I can keep updated on you too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment