Getting my mom's mother's day gift started :D
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Happy: Walking On Sunshine -- Aly and Aj
Sad: My Immortal -- Evenesence or Where are you Now -- Honor Society
Bored: Full Moon Crazy -- Honor Society
Hyped: Two Rebels -- Honor Society
Mad: Thank You -- Simple Plan or something from Linkin Park
Sorry its been a bit since I've posted but things have been a bit crazy here. I finally got to start my mom's mother's day gift and the twins just got their shots recently and Ryan and I are in full course to try and find a job. The girls just had their two month shots and check up. Mackenzie weighed 6.7 lbs and Zoe weighed 6.13 lbs So they are getting up their. I'll have more pictures up soon. Keep reading.
If you have anything for baby girls let me know I would be more then happy to take them off your hands. Donations are amazing! Thank you for those that have donated already and are still giving :D
No comments:
Post a Comment