Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 3


Day 03- A picture of you and your friends


They aren't just my friends they are my family. I'm the one in the green tie, the woman behind me in the green hair is my wonderful deceased grandma, among countless other family members that dressed up for halloween a couple years ago. Sorry for the disappointment but I don't have any recent pics of me with a bunch of friends. Having twin girls kind of limits my play time and the amount of friends I actually have that care. I hope by the next time something asks for a picture of friends I'll have a recent one of good friends that actually care about me and my friends. Anyway this is day 3. and I hope you keep checking back to see whats going on in my wonderful life.

Again, if you have anything that will help raise twin girls or just a girl: clothes, blankets, formula, advice, I am all ears and I would appriciate donations. Those that have helped us we are definitely in your debt!

No comments:

Post a Comment